Planning and implementing security solutions at the design stage of architectural and engineering projects is more efficient and cost-effective.
We have worked with architects, engineers and commercial developers for more than 25 years. Our experience proves that when security is built-in, it functions better, looks better and is less expensive than security that is bolted on later. Planning for an organization’s security needs during new construction and renovation has become an increasingly critical effort, and its complexity often requires security consulting expertise.
As experienced building security consultants, we have assisted A&E firms around the United States such as Gresham, Smith and Partners, Moody Nolan, Smith Group JJR and NBBJ.
A&E SECURITY SERVICES
- Integration with the design team for large construction projects
- Development of security program of requirements
- Security technology, program collaboration and planning (schematic through construction administration)
- Cost modeling and budget development
- Security technology design utilizing AutoCAD and Revit
- Project management and implementation oversight
- System testing and commissioning
- Custom security master plan creation
Our A&E security clients include:
(Due to the nature of our work, many of our clients cannot be listed.)
Hastings Architecture Associates
Schooley Caldwell Associates
Advanced Engineering Consultants
TSA of Massachusetts (Kling Stubbins)
Meacham & Apel
Gresham, Smith and Partners
mull & weithman architects
Gobbell Hays Partners, Inc.
Robert P. Madison International
Kodet Architectural Group
Schorr Architects, Inc.