We deliver expert solutions to complex security issues that healthcare systems and hospitals encounter daily.
Notable U. S. healthcare systems have entrusted Security Risk Management Consultants (SRMC) with their efforts in security assessment, planning, design, and training for over 25 years.
We understand that planning for hospital security is a complex, multi-dimensional effort. We’ve assisted clients such as Carolinas Healthcare System, University Hospitals, ProMedica, and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. We treat every healthcare system like our only client.
Is your organization prepared?
We've learned a lot in all of our years in the industry. We know what events and changes take place in organizations that can become flags signaling that it's time for a risk assessment.
healthcare SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES
Security consulting services we provide for healthcare systems, medical centers, community hospitals and other health centers of various sizes and specialties include:
- Security threats, risks and vulnerabilities assessment
- Emergency department assessment
- Security/police department assessment
- Appropriate, cost-effective security technologies design
- Technology migration planning
- Complex security operations center design
- Program policy and procedure development
- Custom security master plan creation
- Custom security training programs (workplace violence, security awareness, active shooter, etc.)
- Ongoing security program management support
Our healthcare security clients include:
(Due to the nature of our work, many of our clients cannot be listed.)
Carolinas Healthcare System
Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Miami Valley Hospital – Premier Health
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Akron Children’s Hospital
Howard University Hospital
University of Kentucky Medical Center
University Hospitals of Cleveland
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
University of Michigan Medical Center
Holland Community Hospital
Licking Memorial Hospital
Columbus Department of Health
Knox Community Hospital