Using our Holistic Security Process we’ll lead you through the design and implementation of a security plan that fits your needs today and prepares you for tomorrow.
At SRMC we’ve used our real-world experience and technical expertise to safeguard leading businesses and organizations worldwide, in diverse industries: Education, Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Retail, Architecture & Engineering and Cultural Properties, among others.
What keeps you up at night? Let’s Talk.
The full range of services we offer includes:
- Domestic and international physical security vulnerability assessment;
- Security program master planning;
- Virtual security management – supporting in-house management and contract services in planning for and addressing emergent situations;
- Workplace violence prevention assessment and program development;
- Threat assessment team development, training, and support;
- Security technology master planning and standards development;
- Security technology systems design, specification and acquisition/installation support;
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) principles review;
- Public Safety operations assessment and audit, including arming studies and Clery practices reviews;
- Security guard force assessment and audit;
- Security guard force RFQ development and acquisition support;
- Policy, procedure, and process assessment, development, implementation support, and audit;
- Crisis management plan development;
- Emergency management and crisis response planning and training;
- Emergency management/workplace violence drills;
- Expert witness services;
- Security management recruitment support;
- Organizational models, position descriptions, ad placements, and candidate pre-screenings.